Some group homes require minimal licensing while others must meet California regularly standards. Below you will find a list of websites which may help you determine what is required for your specific needs.
- When is a license needed?
- Residential Care Facilities Consulting
- Strong Start for Mothers and Newborns Initiative: General Information
We all change as we age. It’s only natural that we make some changes to our homes, too.
- How to Start a Group Home
- How to Apply for a Grant to Open a Group Homes
- Group Home Guidebook
- Grants for Group Homes
- Transitional Living and Maternity Group Home Program and Grants Fact Sheet
- The Requirement for Starting a Senior Care Facility in my Home
- How to Start a Non-Medical Senior Care Facility
- How to Open a Home Day Care for Children with Special Needs
- Finding Grants for Special Needs Children
- What Is a Foster Care Subsidy?
- Become a Foster/Adoptive Resource Parent in San Diego